Facts about beauty foods. What are beauty foods. Foods to Make You Beautiful
Our appearance means a lot to us. We all want to be beautiful and forever young. It’s a human nature and passion to this society. There are many cosmetics available in the market to make you gorgeous and pretty. But the best way be beautiful is the natural way. Cosmetics do not make you beautiful from the inside and often have many side effects. If you take the natural path you can eliminate the side effects and get a refreshed look naturally. But how do you make beautiful naturally? Actually, it is very simple. It’s all about the rights foods and right diet. We all know that the foods we eat influence our health significantly. If you eat good and healthy foods then you would get healthy internally and beautiful externally. Because healthy is beautiful. Of course, when you eat healthy foods your body works perfectly and you get a glowing skin, great hair and lots of positive energy. That certainly enhances your appearance. This is the natural way to keep yourself beautiful. But you must remember you need to exercise as well. Good diet regime and good exercise regime can make you beautiful and fit in true sense.
But What are the Beauty Foods?
Beauty foods are those foods which nourish you internally and you get a better appearance. Our body needs different types of vitamins and minerals to do different tasks. You can find all of these nutrients from natural foods. So let’s find out the list of beauty foods...
• First of all let’s talk about Vitamin C and foods rich with Vitamin C. Vitamin C is extremely important for our skin. It is important because Vitamin C responsible for the production of collagen, which prevents wrinkles, fine lines and keeps your skin firm. Collagen also prevents hair tangling and breaking. So Vitamin C is important for your hair too. In addition, Vitamin C is also very good for eyes and teeth. Some of the great Vitamin C foods are green vegetables (parsley, kale, mustard greens, and Brussels sprouts), bell pepper, strawberries, oranges, lemon juice, and papaya.
• If you want to have a youthful look then check out the foods with B Vitamins. B Vitamins are extremely important for skin and hair. One of the major benefits of B Vitamins is that they delay the greying of hair. Also, B Vitamins make you stress free. Lack of B Vitamins can lead to Dandruff, grey hair, dry skin, wrinkles, and scaly lips. Good sources of B Vitamins are liver, tuna, turkey, oats, Brazil nuts, bananas, avocados, whole grain cereals and wheat.
• For great skin you need Vitamin A or Beta-carotene. It is extremely essential for hair and eyes and helps to clear the infections of the skin. For glowing skin you need good blood circulation and Vitamin A gives you just that. Deficiency of Vitamin A can lead to wrinkle, dry skin, dry hair, pimples or acne. Good food sources of Vitamin A are eggs, raw carrots, spinach, sweet potato, turnip greens, kale, cod liver oil and dairy products.
• Vitamin E protects the skin from free radicals. Vitamin E slows down the aging process, prevents wrinkles and increases the healthy cell reproduction. Some of the great Vitamin E foods are sunflower seeds, almonds, olives, mustard greens, chard, soybeans, nuts, asparagus, egg yolks and milk. Remember, vitamins are extremely important for the skin.
• Other minerals such as calcium, iron, iodine and selenium are also very important for maintaining a beautiful look. Calcium is responsible for maintain healthy bones, teeth and nails. Good sources of calcium are milk, low fat or fat free milk, yogurt, natural cheese, shrimp, sardines, salmon etc. Iron fights premature ageing prevents the nail and teeth disorders. Dietary sources of iron include red meat, poultry, fish, whole grains, nuts and seeds, green peas, raisins, apricots and dates. Iodine is a mineral plays a major role for maintaining mental and physical health. Lack of iodine can cause hair problems. Iodine can be found in sea food, cod liver oil, Condensed milk, eggs etc. Selenium maintains good hair, nails and skin. It is an antioxidant so it is helpful to combat free radicals. Excellent sources of selenium are shrimp, snapper, tuna, halibut, calf's liver, salmon, button mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms and cod.
In addition, omega 3 fatty acids are very useful to get beautiful skin. Omega 3 fatty acids combat inflammation caused by stress and the sun. Omega 3 fatty acids can be found in sardines, salmon, shrimp, flaxseeds, walnuts, soybeans etc.